We only service pools or hot tubs that we sell and install
If you would like Fun and Fit Pools and Spas to open your pool, please fill out the form to the right. We schedule our openings on a first come first serve basis.
Opening service includes the following:
- Remove and fold cover for your storage (If mesh type, please leave to air out for a few days)
- Remove winter plugs and insert eyeball fittings
- Assemble cartridges in filter
- Start circulation system
- Add initial chemicals for start up
- Light Vacuuming
Please Remember To:
- Allow Access to Pool and Equipment Areas
- TURN BREAKERS ON
- Leave out all the cartridges, skimmer baskets, eyeballs, valve handles, pool cover storage bag and anything else that was stored for the winter.
- If you have a propane heater, make sure your propane tank is full. (Above 40%)
- If desired, bring pool water level up half way on skimmer for start up. If not, we will start the system on the main drain and you can fill at your leisure.
Non Safety Cover (Tarp Style)*
Customers need to remove water off top of cover prior to our arrival.
* Excessive water & debris accumulation on vinyl style tarp covers will result in an additional two hour labor charge.
Please use the Comment Section to the right to give us a general time frame that you wish to have your pool opened. Also, feel free to identify any chemicals or other items that you would like us to bring with us when we service your pool.